Thursday, October 13, 2011

Home and Tired

Monday morning I was up and to the airport by 5:30 am for my 6:20 am flight to Houston.

From Houston it was onto Orange County (John Wayne Airport). My sales rep picked me up and for two days straight it was visiting hospitals, visiting customers and driving. Went to Newport Beach, Ontario, some area outside of L.A (Panorama City....), and various other places. We were suppose to go down to San Diego but that ended up not happening.

Yesterday it was back on a plane at 1:50 pm to Atlanta, GA. Landed at 9:00. Flight from Atlanta to Charleston was 10:20 - 11:15. Home by midnight and I am back at work today, exhausted.

I have never traveled to the west coast before and let me just say that because of the time difference I was in bed by like 8:00 and wide awake by 4:00 am.

So far I've only run once this week :( 4 miles on Tuesday at the hotel gym. I didn't like the treadmill. Too tired to run Wed. morning and this morning, well I could barely keep my eyes open at 6:00 am so I slept in till 8:30 and then had to get ready for work.

I hope to make it to the gym tomorrow morning but I'm not sure.

My 15 mile run has to be pushed back to Sunday because my husband is on call Saturday and has to go in the office. Not a big deal, this could work out for the better. Maybe I can actually sleep in Saturday.

I feel so out of it right now, the thought of running makes me sleepy. All I want to do is lay my head down.

Two full days of non-stop traveling is exhausting but it was a great experience to get out in the field with one of the sales reps to see the equipment my company sells in action. We sell washer disinfectors and sterilizers to hospital's sterile processing department. So after you have surgery all the tools they use have to get cleaned, washed, sterilized, and repackaged for the next surgery. That's what we sell.

This post is so random and makes no sense but I don't care. I will post something semi intelligent tomorrow. Hopefully I can make it up for my run tomorrow morning!

So happy to be home, can't wait to snuggle up with my daughter tonight, I missed her.

Did I mention I was tired?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...