Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hump Day

Knocked out 7.35 this morning, 59:47 avg pace 8:07. Wasn't sure how it was going to go, my stomach was giving me a hard time when I was getting ready to leave the house but ultimately the run went great!

I am also happy to report that other than the typical school traffic, there were no accidents and I made it to work 15 minutes early! Woot! 

Of course I still have to make it home so I better not get too excited yet.

Tomorrow's run remains up in the air. My husband has to leave pretty early to head out of town for the day so that means if I want to go run, I have to get up a little earlier than I normally. Like I'd have to make it to the gym no later than 4:30 am, so I would really have to be out of bed right at 4 a.m. or a little before.

I'm not counting on it happening considering I've slept poorly the last couple of nights but who knows, weirder things have happened.

Not much else to report on this hump day unless you want to hear about quotes for medical equipment and stuff like that but it's really not that interesting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...