Saturday, October 15, 2011

What To Do Today

Because my husband had to go in the office this morning I had to postpone my long run till tomorrow. I slept in, a little, and hung out with my girl this morning.

As we were reading books and watching cartoons, I looked around and realized just how dirty my house has gotten so I decided to clean. I got most of the house dusted, some laundry, windexed the windows, sweeped the kitchen floor. I was busy. Saving the bathrooms for my husband. He shouldn't have to miss out on all the fun right?

When he got home around lunch time I headed to the gym (was going to run outside but it's about 80 degrees out). Ran 4 miles on the treadmill to "wake up" my legs after not running the last couple of days. I did 10 minutes on the elliptical and weights.

Now I'm back home and Sophie is napping. I'm going to continue cleaning but it's so nice out that I'm trying to figure out what to do when she wakes up. Drive to the beach? Maybe, but I do want to get some pumpkins so maybe we'll hit up the little farmers market down the street.

Dinner.....hmmm.....don't want to eat out yet we have nothing to cook. Will have to figure that one out.

I feel good today. Not as tired as I have been all week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...