Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Week 9 Recap

Day 1 - Sunday
Cross Train 15 miles, 2:23, avg pace 9:31
Had to switch my long run to Sunday due to my husband being on call. Ran on Folly Beach, weather was awesome, a few cars almost hit me. On purpose I think. I felt pretty good overall but miles 14 - 15 were tough. I wanted to stop and when I finally finished I cramped up bad.

Day 2 - Monday
Rest

Day 3 - Tuesday
4 miles, 34:47, avg pace 8:40. Weights.

Day 4 - Wednesday
7 miles, 59:07, avg pace 8:15. No time for anything extra, had to go home and get ready for work.

Day 5 - Thursday
4 miles Rest
Tired!

Day 6 - Friday
Rest 4 miles, 33:47, avg pace 8:26. Legs and arm workout.

Day 7 - Saturday
Rest 2.5 miles. Just a short run around my neighborhood to get the legs warmed up and ready for my race. It was chilly and because I run indoors so much I wanted to see how I would feel, how fast I would warm up, so I knew what to wear for race day. This helped because I found that within the first mile I was getting warm. Then it was off to Myrtle Beach, SC for the half marathon! And I will just say what a great way to start week 10.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...