Friday, October 28, 2011

Issues

I woke up around 3:45 with a stomach ache. Not sure what that was all about but I got up to get ready for the gym and there were sharp pains. Not to be gross but it felt like trapped gas that couldn't escape.

So I went back to bed and curled up into a little ball and just laid there. Finally it started to go away and when I looked at the clock it was 5:00. I'm wide wake and cannot go back to sleep, even if I did I'd only get another hour.

Then I realized if I got up and booked it to the gym I could at least get a good 40 minutes in.

So that's what I did. I ran 3.1 miles and did just a few leg exercises and then I was headed home. I ran a little behind but still managed to get out the door on time, with a wet head and just a little powder dusting on my face - so yeah, I look a little rough at work.

But who cares, it's Friday!

Not sure what I ate that made my stomach so funky, sometimes it just hates me.

1 comment:

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

BOOO to stomach aches...NO FUN!! Good for you to get up and still go to the gym. I woke up 15 minutes before work ha, no gym for me:) Hope your stomach continues to feel better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...