Monday, October 24, 2011

Some Additional Results

Still on cloud 9 from this race. I wanted to hit the gym this morning and do some cross training but my daughter had other plans. She woke up crying about 12:30 and had a hard time going back to sleep.

My husband took the brunt of it as she didn't want me so much but wanted Daddy. So about 3:00 I heard her crying again and that was because my husband put her back to bed and she woke up again. So about 4:00 I was thinking about getting up when my husband finally came back to bed and then I felt bad getting up and running the risk of waking everyone up.

So I slept in which is OK, this morning was going to be extra and I guess I need to let my body rest some so it's all good either way.

I didn't get a chance to add this information in my post yesterday but here is where I placed in the race:

Clock Time: 1:58:45
Chip Time: 1:58:06
Overall Place: 688/2611
Gender Place: 225/1581
Division Place: 44/284

This week it's back to training. I have a 17 mile long run this weekend! Yikes! We're getting up there.

In 2 weeks I have another half marathon in Charlotte, NC. My husband is going to be running the 5k. Luckily my family lives in Charlotte so all we'll need to do is load up kid and dogs and we have a free place to stay. Need some hill training for this race. Charlotte has a lot of hills and I'm so used to running flat so this will be a challenge to keep myself sub 2 hours.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...